Arzan Restaurant Blog Montreal restaurants

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Uni Sushi

UNI SUSHI

Click here to see their menu (french menu).

What we got:
  • Vegetarian Miso Soup
  • Shrimp Tempura
  • Spring Roll Maki (salmon)
  • Dragon Eye
  • Volcano
  • Pizza Sushi
  • Fried Banana
I liked the Vegetarian Miso Soup
Miso Soup

I love shrimp tempuras but these didn't live up to my expectation. They weren't as crispy as I would like them to be. 

Shrimp Tempura

Pizza Sushi was delicious! My friend made me a try a piece and I loved it so much that I ordered one too.
Pizza Sushi

It was my first time trying Spring Roll Maki (salmon) and I didn't like it at all. 
Spring Roll Maki (salmon)

I didn't really eat sushi but my friends got Dragon Eye & Volcano and they liked it.



My friend also got fried banana and I tried some and it was good.
Fried Banana

Overall, it's a good restaurant. You can taste the quality in food. My favorite was the pizza sushi! Also, the service is good too. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. I would suggest you to get different dishes and share. That way you pay less and get to try a variety of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment